



So, Max received this book for his birthday from his Papa, and LOVES it...he has all sorts of plans to do things that are in this book. The latest thing that he and Lee and Gracey have done is make paper boats. He can actually fold it and do it all by himself, the photo you see of Grace in front of the sink shows one of the boats floating in the sink! If you haven't seen this book, it is worth looking at!
Also, we shopped yesterday for Halloween costumes, which we have debated about for months now. Each child has wondered what to be, when there are so many choices.
Max settled on Darth Vader and Gracey chose a care bear! Colty has so many choices in his size already in our closet...he could be a fireman, or a train conductor, or a winnie the pooh. I think the train conductor will win out for obvious reasons.
1 comment:
I'll have to add that book to our Christmas lists. I have heard of it but didn't know if it was worth it. Costumes look very cute.
Post a Comment