Sunday, December 16, 2007




We had a special visit this week from Papa and Ardy. It was a great visit. We all enjoyed every moment. The kids got to open their presents from Papa and Ardy while they were here, so they were thrilled! Max received a remote control dragon fly-check back tomorrow for pictures of this nifty toy.
The only hard part was that Gracey has been sick with a fever ranging from 102 to 104 since Tuesday. We have been to the Dr. twice this week, only to be told that it is just a virus, today she woke again with a fever but seems to be doing somewhat better. I am crossing my fingers for her, and hoping she is getting better.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

What a fun time! Your dad looks great - love the picture of him and Max. Hope Grace is feeling better soon.

Brenda said...

Poor Gracey. I hope she is doing better now.

I'm glad you had such a great visit with your dad.