




This week Max went to visit the opthamalogist because his teacher noticed that he has been looking out of the corner of his eye to view the board in class....I have seen him do this for about 3 years while looking at the TV or doing anything that requires alot of concentration. I had mentioned it to the Pediatrician many times over the past 3 years, and they always assured me that he was fine as he was passing any sort of eye exam he has ever been given. Upon examination at the Eye Dr. we were told his eyes are working just fine, but they do not work together...so he needs glasses for about a year and possibly more to retrain his eyes to work together. He was ecstatic!! So here are a few photos of him in his glasses.
Also a photo or two of him at school on monday, as they had a celebration to celebrate 100 days of school. He received an award for having perfect attendance. Yeah Max!
He got to go to the "Champions Lunch" that day too.
Yesterday was PJ day at Gracey's school...however she wasn't up to pictures so as you can see there was not a photo op with her...so this is the best I could do.
The photo of Colty is just him eating popcorn and hanging out in Max's Scooby Doo baseball cap, which he has taken a real liking to. He wore it for two days straight this week.
4 comments:
Love the glasses! Max looks so cool! Great pictures.
I like the glasses. Wow! I'm glad it is a fixable problem. He looks cute.
Max looks so cute in his glasses!
Carson is getting glasses too. They should be ready to be picked up this week.
Oh my god max looks soooo cute! Here is to hoping he doesn't break them!!!
Post a Comment