Sunday, December 14, 2008

My little threesome





So...Christmas Cards. I love to get them, every time I get one, I actually feel a little tug and want to pick up the phone and call the person and tell them how glad to have them in my life I am and how much I love seeing their photos.
But....ever since I had Colty and even pre dating Colty, I have not been able to get around to doing it. It is as if it is hanging out there every year, and a bell rings the day after Thanksgiving with all of these harried goings ons and trying to fit it all in to just 4 weeks, and so without further ado, I am just a serious slacker with the card thing. So to all the people who send me cards each year and never get one in return, don't think it is because I don't want to return the card or because you are not on my "list" you all are, and I think of you all very often. I do, I really really do, but well somehow it just never happens.
So this year, I set out with the best of intentions and have tried several times to take my little threesome's photo together. This is difficult to say the least. It is downright just almost impossible. But anyway Here are a few photos lately of the three kiddos somewhat together...some blurry photos, some with not happy faces, some with wildly elated and crazy expressions.
So, before you go jumping to conclusions, I still have time to get it all done and maybe I will, then again maybe I won't. But just in case enjoy the silly threesome photos here on the blog. And just in case I don't get those cards out, Happy Holidays to all of you faithful card senders!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

What a sweet posting about Christmas cards! Just for the record, I think the pictures of the kids and Murph in the leaves is terrific!

malissa said...

That first one of Max is freaking hysterical!

Anonymous said...

The Christmas picture is my most dreaded task. You will probably get mine today. I wanted to get the puppy in the shot and knew I would never in a million years get the kids and the dog aa looking good together. So, I took individual pictures of each. It was the best idea. Merry Christmas to you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh..the above comment is from me...Perrin

Liz said...

Gracie has become quite the supermodel! They are all so darn beautiful. I cant cant cant wait! to see you. Love you amio!