Saturday, April 4, 2009

And One for the Boys



Max asked yesterday why he wasn't included in the photo from the previous post...here is one for the boys! Now my quota for pictures is done for the year.

With that said, we just arrived home from the urgent care with Max and broken arm in tow. He fell off of his bed this morning while playing light saber and attempting to jump from bed to bed....I was in the kitchen cleaning up dishes from breakfast and heard a scream to hail to. You know the kind I mean. I ran and found him face down on the floor. I helped him up, and he cried off and on for quite some time. I thought that we could possibly have a bit of dramatics going on...but he continued to lay around all day and then I noticed that he was not using one of his arms at all. We went to the urgent care this afternoon and sure enough he did break it but it is minor. He came home with a splint this afternoon and Monday can go in and get a cast which he will wear for a month and then should be good to go. I can't say I am surprised....All I can say is that I am relieved it was so minor.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Your boys are growing so fast!! Max especially! They are such cuties!!!

Poor Max! I'm glad to hear the break was minor!!!

malissa said...

OMG!!! Well, I guess i was just a matter of time before someone broke a bone, right? Poor Max! Poor mommy. They must love you at urgent care!! :)

Perrin said...

Oh no!!! I'm so sorry to hear M broke his arm. Hope it heals quickly.