Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Holidays





So, We have been absent from blog world for a bit and for no reason other than the fact that it has been a holiday frenzy at my house. We enjoyed a week of getting ready for the big day and then a visit from Gram Rose and Aunt Liz. It has been a really fun and really busy week in time. The actual morning of christmas did not get any real pictures taken...because it was too busy to do anything but just be in the moment, and man it was fun. And man it waas tiring...I feel like I have been on a 10 day marathon, I am SO tired. Good thing we have a whole 365 before we get to this part of the year again :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Great photos! I'm sure it was great having your mom and Liz there to celebrate too.