Sunday, February 14, 2010

Be Mine



Happy Valentines Day! Here is a photo I snapped yesterday as we were walking into Winco to do our weekly shop. It shows Grace and Colt and their new found friendship...they have been playing nonstop these days...I don't think I will ever get over how cute they are together.

My little valentines(Max and Grace) invited me to their classrooms on friday and I got to see them both in action and it was very fun and they were so proud to have me come in. My other valentine Colty boy really tugged on my heart earlier this week when in a moment of stress and feeling really overwhelmed I stood in the kitchen cooking dinner and I looked down to see him, he then said, "Mom, let's take a hug." I really needed that right at that moment. I have thought of it all week, what a cutie pie.

No comments: