
Grace recently made a note/list for her Dad, titled Things To Do on My Awesome Dad Date. It had things listed out such as: go to lunch, go to target, scooter to park and do two loops around path etc.. I know it is cute...but I couldn't help but realize that she never ever get's time with just me. And so...I took her last friday to get a haircut which, oh my sakes did she ever need. Oh how we tried to grow her bangs out...and oh how we failed. So now we settled on cutting the bangs and letting the rest grow long. She looks so much better without hair in her eyes. Anyway, I was rambling. After the haircut we went out for smoothies at Jamba Juice and she was so darling, so loving the time with just me. I need to make time to do this with each of them, it was lots of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment