Somedays, my family calls me and I unload a whole bunch of crazy stuff on them about how "active"...My Max is. Well, I can't debate that yes he is active bordering upon frantic in his level of contsant movement. He is louder than most little people I know and he knows it too...and has learned to use his voice as a weapon around the house too...He is BUSY, and requires constant guidance. BUT...I forget to report sometimes during these phone calls, all the sweet and funny things he is also doing along with all the crazy busy frenetic activity he produces. He is so funny, he makes us laugh daily, and when he smiles at you he will turn your frown upside down. He is kind and loving as a brother and a son...doing things like volutarily coming to check on his little bro at school for the first few weeks during their schoolday. Here is a photo of him mowing the lawn for the first time the other day (with guidance and supervision from his Daddy) I snapped this because he was so very proud of himself and I think felt a sense of accomplishment after he had done a real "Man" job.
2 comments:
Mowing the lawn! That is VERY impressive! I don't think I could talk Carson into trying that! Go Max!!!
WOW! He's so tall, it's like a teenager is out there. Way to go, Max!
Post a Comment