Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Still here...

It has been a while...okay so it has been since 12/31 when I last blogged...yikes...
Do I have an excuse?  No I sure don't, other than just busy-ness and laziness on my part...my camera card has been full for a few weeks and the thought of emptying and starting over was too much to wrap my mind around...I know it sounds a little crazy...but it is honest.  Not to mention the facebook and pinterest that sucks my time away these days...and oh yes...those three little people I am raising over here too. 


In the past 5 plus weeks...we had two broken arms for my little girl...one spill off the scooter lead to two broken arms...so we are on the way to being healed...we are now out of casts, and in two braces.  I have a photo of her little arms...and oh they are a beautiful sight to me.  I love being able to see them in their entirety, and love that her little hands and arms are still just that "little".  I know now when looking at my 10 yr old little man that staying little is not possible.  Through it all Grace was a trooper, she was strong and brave and I am proud to say she sailed through it.

The last photo is of my two boys together just because they are handsome, cute and such good buddies.  Spoken like a true mom, I know.

Be back soon...no really:)


No comments: