Saturday, June 2, 2007

update

Well, I just have to say, we have been scrambling around here and stressed with the events of the week...Lee is doing better so that is good! He found out yesterday that surgery is not imminent, but a possibility sometime down the line but for now we won't have to worry about it-phew! I think Tuesday he will be back to work on light duty (working in the office) and we will go from there....Just had to say thanks to all four of our parents for listening to all of our blood sweat and tears over this situation, and to all of our good friends too...we have had many ups and downs this week but mostly the ups come after we speak to one of our friends or family, when you go through hard times you realize how much you love the ones that you do and why you do...so thanks for all the love from everyone.
Today we are off to our Moms Club barbecue and hope to just rest tomorrow! We will put photos of the barbecue on tomorrow...but for now I don't have any new photos...but check back tomorrow.

1 comment:

malissa said...

Oh amy, I hope you guys are making it. Maybe you need a vicoden too? :) Call me when you can!