Today Max and Lee were outside cutting down some shrubbery that seems to have just kind of popped up over night, Gracey joined them in her princess outfit and found a cricket. She was so thrilled as was Max, they put him into the butterfly habitat, so the picture that you see of Max is of him holding the cricket in the butterfly habitat. Gracey is just hanging out with the freshly cut shrubs.
Colty last night began walking up to Lee and I and making these little shooting noises while holding a marker...he was so proud of himself....we could only guess where he learned to "shoot" already...hmm, could it be from his shooting obsessed big bro?? This photo I took this afternoon, just to show off how cute he is.


2 comments:
Boys I tell you. Cute pics..especially of Gracey. I should have kept our butterfly habitat. Good idea.
Great pictures. Katie would love a princess dress like Gracey's!
Post a Comment