Sunday, April 20, 2008

More Eggs for Grace, Colty the Busy Body





Grace this week was busy dying more eggs, even though Easter is long over. She has them wrapped up in a little blankie while sitting outside at the picnic table.

The photo of the Gazebo in the backyard, is just because it finally has a top on it. The old top didn't make it through the wind this year...so we searched and searched and finally found one to fit. Yahoo!

Colty has been busy as ever. He is still gaining more vocab with each day. It is still exciting as ever when he says things to me that I have never heard him say before. He was running as I was trying to take his photo in the backyard. Then yesterday morning I had to snap the photo of him from behind, because he is just still so cute in underpants...and what a great outfit I must say. I like the tenny runners along with the underpants.

Mr. Max although not pictured here has been sweet and good too. After a few months of struggling through homework from school, he last week completed everything in one day. Wow! Then I went to work in his classroom and was pleasantly surprised and full of pride as I watched him help one of his fellow students try to read.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the underware and tennis shoe look!

Brenda said...

Gracey and her eggs! Too cute!