
Here is Colty reading a book all about trains...he LOVES this book. There is a picture with a steam locomotive coming around the corner and you can't see the train, but you can see the steam. He always looks at this one and says "What's coming?"
I remember Max at this age, loved a book called Fireman Small...he ran around and pretended to be Fireman small for a good part of his days at that age.
Gracey loved a book called Barnyard Dance...and we read it many times each day. We would finish the book and she would say again, again...until we did read it again.
3 comments:
It's great that your kids love to read. Timothy and Natalie have to be bribed to pick up a book. But Max will drag out his book basket and pull books out for us to read. Finally!
I can't get over how big Colty is looking! He is growing up!!!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment