


Here is picture of Colty...notice his hair color, he had been working in the garden with his Thomas trains that morning and just happened to throw dirt all over his head. This was something he chose to do...I watched him as I was doing dishes. He then came in and ruffled his fingers through his hair ever so casually just to make sure I got the full effect of just how dirty he is...therefore we decided he must just be getting into the Halloween spirit by posing as Pigpen from the Peanuts.
Gracey has her Halloween Costume on and was ready to go to our Moms Club Halloween party...they all had a blast.
And last night I just had to take this photo of Grace and Max hanging out in my room together...they have turned a corner since school began this year and they are just best best buddies. The enjoy 99.9% of their time with each other and if one is not around they always seem to be waiting for the other to get back.
2 comments:
Great pictures!
OMG, you are so effing brave to let Max drink a pop in your bed. I'm glad the snow princess wroked out.
Post a Comment