


In my house their are days that go by where the house is in utter chaos with three small children growing amongst it. By Chaos I mean, the roll of t.p. is unrolled across my hallway right now, the dishes are yet to be unloaded from the dishwasher from last night's dinner, there are crumbs on the carpet where breakfast was eaten in haste trying to get out the door to a dr. appointment this morning, the beds are unmade and toys are everywhere!
Somedays it drives me mad to see the house look like some giant picked it up and shook it around before setting it down upside down. Today as I got all three of them ready I looked at their little hands like I do each day throughout the day, and felt myself sigh a sigh of contentment, I feel overhwhelmed with the mess of it all, but yet they are all so very worth it. I love to see their little hands, each one of them still has a little bit of a baby look to them, and a little bit of an "I'm growing" look to them. So today I snapped a shot of each of their hands to share. You can pick out Max's wrapped around blankie, Grace has her's spread on her bed as she talked a mile a minute about which nail polish color we should paint my nails, Colty is standing at the kitchen table and his little toes made it in to the shot too.
3 comments:
Oh what a sweet post!
I loved your post Amy. Those little hands are so full of creativity, life, and mess making.
So sweet and so true. It is amazing how little hands can make such big messes! :o)
Post a Comment