





It's been a while since I have posted. The kids and Lee and I have been passing a cold around and just yesterday we were at the Dr. for the third time...although I can't complain as it is not the worst thing we have ever encountered, but Max and Grace did end up with sinus infections and Colty with an ear and bronchial infection...so we are finally on our way to getting better.
Last week we made heart pancakes and the kids loved them so that is the photo of the heart pancakes you see. We had various fashion outfits displayed by Grace as you can see...I like the cat ears and so does she, she was crushed that I said she couldn't wear them to school. However I really liked this fake fur vest with no shirt on under it. This was put on after I told her she could not go outside without a coat on, I had to smile when she came out of her room with this on and nothing on underneath it.
Yes, I did take a photo of Grace vacuuming because she helped me tremendously with the housework one day last week and I was so proud of her that I had to record this day by taking a photo of her actually doing it...she did such a good job!!
After she finished cleaning that day she and Colty had a round of animal vet hospital in her room...and I am still not over thinking they are so cute together..although I will have you know that about half an hour into this, he was not doing exactly as she wanted him to so she deposited him out in the hall in front of her door with big alligator tears running down his cheeks and a slam of the door to puncuate that their play session was D O N E. This is typical Grace.
Colty has been so very cute...do I sound like a mom or what? He is busy telling knock knock jokes and talking non-stop. All my worry about him with the speech...was for naught. Yesterday when we got dressed I pulled out a pair of "big boy" jeans, they were Max's when he was three...Colty said he looked just like Daddy and he needed some coins in his pockets immediatley. I gave him a penny and he said "Fank You Mommy for the Mundy" So cute.
Last but not least is my pic of Max...this is the best one I could get. He is a bit camera shy these days....so I couldn't leave him out...but it is not his usual smiling face portrait...but here you go anyway.
1 comment:
Great pictures! I'm glad you guys are finally on the mend.
Post a Comment