Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Fashion/Gram Rose







So tonight Grace came out of her room in one of her **WOW** outfits. She has recently been trying out many looks, but this one was just-wow- I sort of think it is a cross between the old Nair(hair removing tonic for women)commercials, (We wear short shorts) and sort of a seventies funky look...this look was complete with last year's shorts, sparkly belt, scarf and chevrolet ball cap. When asked if I could take her photo she stomped off in true Diva style. So alas all I could capture is her rear view.

Last week we had a visit from my mom...and it was a great visit. Here are a few photos of her and Colty just after reading stories one morning.

And last but not least, I had to include this photo for all you Scammer's fan club...you know who you are. Here he is lounging in the sun.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I LOVE the analogy of the Nair commercial! Great pictures, as usual. And your mom looks fantastic.

Liz said...

I wish I was laying right there with scammy scamms. Im rather destraught over not getting to see my nephew doggie this summer!:( I suppose I'll settle for the rest of you...Jokes! I love love love you & MISS you!

malissa said...

I love Miss Grace.