Tomorrow is Max's last day of school for the year! Phew for all of us! He is glad to have a break and so are we.
He spent his allowance on his first model of his very own to occupy himself during the summer. Here he looking at the model for the first time and working on it...it has proven to be lots of fun.
Today I got to join him at school for a last field day, where the kids rotated around to different games and activity stations. He was SO excited when I arrived at school, he gave me a bear hug that almost knocked me over. I had a lot of fun watching him at school. He was hard to catch in a photo, he was having so much fun. He did this goofy pose in front of a wall that the kids decorated with sidewalk art...but I posted it anyway because it made me smile when I looked at it.
So here we come summer!
2 comments:
I don't know what it is, but he's sure looking grown up in these photos. I bet you guys will have a terrific summer!
And onto 2nd Grade our boys go!! How is that possible!?!
Post a Comment