The kids and I are off on our summer trip home. We took the kids swimming for the afternoon and had a great time. We will try and update while we are gone, but if it doesn't happen we will be back in early August.
Sorry I didnt have a chance to say bye! Have tons of fun and I will talk to you when you get back, or call my cell anytime you are bored. I have wednesdays off, or I am in the car at 5 for at least an hour!! 253-225-7625
2 comments:
Sorry I didnt have a chance to say bye! Have tons of fun and I will talk to you when you get back, or call my cell anytime you are bored. I have wednesdays off, or I am in the car at 5 for at least an hour!! 253-225-7625
xoxo
Hope you have the best time.
Post a Comment