We are home safe and sound. We are a bit tired but we had a great time. Here are a few pictures from our visit. I will be back with more again soon. But here is a starter. While we were visiting we got to go to a Spokane Indians Baseball game (the kiddos all got giant foam fingers-loads of fun), we road the famous carousel in Riverfront park and experienced downtown Spokane, we got our hair cut by our special Aunt Lizzie, had LOTS of family dinners, had marshamallow roasts, camped in the rain/snow, got to hike into a real cave, rode on a scenic train, played on the beach, swam at the aquatic park and just hung out with the people we love the most in this world...so much fun.
I wanted to take a chance to say thanks to everyone who opened thier homes and hearts to me and my kiddos while we were there, not to mention spoiling us rotten while we were there. We loved our time with you all, and got enough fun NW experiences to last us for another while. THANK YOU EVERYONE! We love you and miss you all.
3 comments:
Oh Amy, I love the pictures! I can't believe the photos of the cousins together. Molly is a tiny Meg! And Grace is a tiny you! It looks like so much fun. Hopefully we can meet up with you next summer.
Thank you Amy for fitting me into your busy Spokane schedule - loved the photos! Your children are each adorable - never again will I concern myself with entertaining them - just have a fan available and they will be content!
Love you all!
sounds like a busy fun filled trip
Post a Comment