Tomorrow Grace will turn 6. Six. I truly can't believe that six years have past since we have had our little Gracey girl. We celebrated yesterday as we knew that Lee would be home with us yesterday and I think Grace had a great day. She had her big shopping day yesterday afternoon and we went out to dinner last night to celebrate and then we went and picked out a "pretty cake" for her. She had a great day I think. Happy Birthday Miss Grace, we love you so very much.
Here are photos of her opening gifts and showing off her "stuff" and blowing out candles and then today it rained and you would have thought that my children have not seen rain maybe since ever...and they were so enamored by it...they begged to go out and play in it and I let them, it was funny to watch them, they almost didn't know what to do in it so I tried to snap a few shots of them reacting to it but didn't quite capture it but that is the photo of them standing on the patio...
1 comment:
It looks like a wonderful day. Happy Birthday to Grace!
Post a Comment