Saturday, October 3, 2009

Today





Today we did SO much! We grocery shopped (which is a huge task in itself), but we sucessfully completed our task and then came home to rearrange our living room...it took a full 3 hours with my little helpers but we did it and although I had my doubts I think it is a nice change. I think it is much harder to see in the photo but you can kind of get an idea of what our living room looks like as opposed to before...Max came home today from the grocery store and arranged the fruit tray that you see in the photo and was so proud of himself. Not a hugely exciting day but it was full of activity. The photo of Colty cooking is just there because I think it is cute...he helped me cook snickerdoodles earlier in the week and loved it.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Omg! I love the fruit arrangement! Colty couldn't look cuter in that apron! I miss miss miss you!g

kurlokids said...

Liz-We miss you too, so much. Colty wants his aunt wiz. Scammer needs someone to love him because he is a rotten little guy. Gracie must speak to you very soon becuase she just watched one of your all time fave movies"All dogs go to heaven"...so you must call me soon.
Love you lots and lots,
Amy

Andrea said...

wow i bet that was a timely move, cant wait to see the other side of the room