Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Full of it

 

I know I needn't explain too very much about this. As most people know my Grace girl is truly a very spirited person. She is up to her same old same old these days. She is very busy getting furious with her mother for making her bathe every day and telling me things such as "I may never speak to you again." She also is busy doing things like using her invisible phone to make phone calls when she get's bored with me...and much much more...life is never boring with her.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Girls are sooo different than boys! Sometimes I think Natalie was dropped off from a distant galaxy to try to stir things up in our family.

Brenda said...

Sounds a lot like Katie! I get a lot of, "you don't love me, I'm leaving" when ever I have to scold her or ask her to do a simple task such as brush her teeth!