Tuesday, January 12, 2010

sweet sleepers



I took these two photos of Colt and Grace both looking so sweet in their sleep. I love to look at them when they are asleep.

Maybe you are wondering where Max is in these photos...well I can't seem to beat him in the race to wake up...this morning when I came out from my shower, he appeared with some contracts he had made up for me to sign. Yes, he had hand written some contracts for me to sign, they were all ready for me to sign off on, they entailed things like the main bathroom in our house belonging soley to him and that I would feed him cake for breakfast...I smiled to myself all day long today when I thought of him because of this.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

yes they do look so sweet while they are sleeping...and max, i just think he is great, very smart young man to think of such things

Michelle said...

I love sleeping children pictures too. Did you sign the contract about cake for breakfast? I love the bathroom being just for him. What a funny guy!