Yesterday I got to go to Colty's Preschool for the annual mothers day tea. It was fun to see him at school and see how excited he was to have an hour of my undivided attention. During the song time the chorus was about hugs, kisses and tickles and while singing the various things he ran to me each time and hugged me, kissed me and tickled me. As we left he presented me with his picture of me that he had drawn and this little info that he had dictated to his teachers about me
My Mom:
My Mom is pretty in black. I love her because she is a good cook. She is good at doing laundry and she really likes to do that. She calls me Colty boy sometimes. I like to play games with her. My mom is 8 years old just like my brother. She can watch movies better than anyone else. If my mom were a princess I don't know which one she would be because she doesn't have a costume.
Colty is pictured here playing the "america" (his name for a harmonica). Thanks for the nice compliments Colty...you know I really don't like Laundry...but I do like to cook for you little guy and I love that you are thinking I am 8 yrs old instead of about to turn 38 :) I guess I better get on to purchasing myself a princess costume.
Max came home with a card with many of the same sentiments (of course much more grown up) and so very sweet...thanks buddy.
Grace came home with a cute gift for me from school...and demanded that I open at once...as in pull over the darn car right now and open it. This is so Grace...and thanks girly.
Even though I complain and moan and groan about how hard motherhood is...it's a good thing.
2 comments:
Soooo Sweet!!! Have a wonderful Mother's Day!!! :o)
I think the laundry is getting to you. You're about to turn 37, not 38. I LOVED the card from Colty. What a sweet keepsake to have forever. You're so blessed to have wonderful children.
Post a Comment