Monday, September 26, 2011

Common Cool Weather!

So, it was cool here yesterday...like really fallish!  I am sure you are asking yourself why I am punctuating that last sentence with what Grace calls a "shout point"...well we get really tired of the sun and blue skies....I did type it...I know it is the cardinal sin to admit that to all the people who live in area's that experience bleak, icy cold winters that drag on forever...you all probably want to kick me:)  But it is true the "nice" weather get's old day in and day out.  The sun blaring down and the AC running 24/7 gets a bit old from time to time.  So This was Grace's answer this morning..She broke out the fall clothes for a trial run...although I think she is a day late, as it is going to 86 and sunny today instead of 64 and cloudy.  I wonder how long it will take for her to exclaim that she is hot and it is somehow my fault (everything in life is MY fault these days, but that is a whole other post) that she is hot when I go to pick her up today after school.  Hmm, I think less than 2 seconds.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I LOVE fall and I'll take rainy, windy days any time. Love the fashionista!

Brenda said...

I would strongly advise you to not complain about the weather this January or February. Or you may have a Minnesota friend giving you the stink eye! LOL! :oP

kurlokids said...

Brenda,
I knew as I typed that post that I would hear it from my freinds and family in the nether regions:)
Don't worry I will try to keep the wining about sunshine and blue skies to a minimum during winter months:)
Amy