Tuesday, September 6, 2011

hair removal anyone?



Well, well, well. Grace has thrown me for a loop these days with her hair...that sounds trivial doesn't it? Suffice it to say that in a moment of stress and anxiety over the beginning of a new school year, she literally pulled her hair out...also please note that I did the total mom overreaction over here and went to great lengths to get to the bottom of this...so we are now through that little hotspot and her hair is growing beautifully in the affected areas...
DUH, DUH, DUH..........................
Until, she cut her bangs on Friday while bathing...I had run downstairs for a quick moment and arrived back upstairs no more than 2 minutes later to find a pile of brown hair next to some scissors in my bathroom and as I turned my head already gasping...I found a hole in my girl's bangs...she had cut a hole out of the front of the bangs.. Boy oh Boy! I almost cried, but instead expressed my disbelief and dissapointment to her and she responded with tears. After a big talk and an emergency hair appt...we have arrived at a transitional haircut...that with luck can disguise the missing hair on her head...we just have to wait now...Grow, Grow, Grow!

The photo in the red shirt is after her emergency haircut and the one on the couch is shortly before school started one day prior to her recent self hairtrim.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: