


The pink cake has a story behind it...when I was little my Grandma Dorothy used to always bring pink cake when she came to visit us...I loved it! So much so that it became a tradition to have pink cake for every birthday. So I make it at my house from time to time, and Gracey has been asking for everything pink these days, so I thought it would be fun. I went to take her photo with the cake and wouldn't you know it, she sticks her fingers in her nose at the last minute in an effort to be silly! Oh well, I thought I would just put the photo on because it is who my little Gracey girl is.
4 comments:
That is a really cute picture of Max! Wow, he's growing up so much in one week! What a nice mom to make pink cake!
Yeah for Max!
Big news for Max! Very exciting. Il ove the pink cake tradition. Those are the kind of things kids remember. Good for you!
Congratulations Max! Exciting news!
I love the pink too - a very sweet tradition you are carrying on.
Post a Comment