Thursday, April 12, 2007

Little Miss Attitude and the Big Guy

Well, today we went for Max's pre k dr checkup and it went well, he was super brave until it came to the TB test and the last shot he needed...he was like the lion in the Wizard of Oz and he just needed Courage. But he did it. I can't believe we will enroll him in Kindergarten in a few short weeks!! So exciting!
This photo of them outside together was taken yesterday afternoon, they were watering their freshly planted pumpkins and all was well until Gracey decided she needed to have a piece of our siding from the house and when I told her that she couldn't you can see her reaction in the photo. She was sporting a pretty good attitude all afternoon, as she had been up the night before from 1:30 to 3:30 am...oh me oh my, what will I do when I actually get more than a few hours of sleep at a time?

2 comments:

malissa said...

That is so funny! And max looks so cute and happy. what a big boy!

Michelle said...

That is too funny about Grace. What a silly girl! Max was very brave for his shot. They grow so quickly, don't they?