Sunday, October 28, 2007

Halloween








So, here are a few pictures from past halloweens....the kids have grown alot! Yesterday we went to a Halloween party for our moms club and had a good time.

The picture you see of the ritz crackers made into spiders is what we brought, they turned out pretty cute. It is amazing how much difference a year makes, because last year we went to this same party and it was really tough to keep an eye on each of the kids and almost not enjoyable for us...because of it. This year they each were very well behaved and enjoyed it. It was like a breath of fresh air...I am not used to being able to take all three out by myself and have it go so smoothly. I probably just jinxed myself...but oh well.

Today Max is off to a costume party for his classmate and is going to his first party without parents...big guy. Last weekend he had his first playdate without me along. It was a strange feeling to drop him off without me, but he was only gone for an hour. He loved the it, and loves his little buddy.

We will be back with more photos in costume! I tried yesterday to take photos in costume and was told that maybe later I could take some photos.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the Ritz cracker spiders! And you look like you haven't aged since high school.

Brenda said...

Yeah! An update! :o)

Cute pictures! I love your spiders too.

Perrin said...

The treats are adorable. I'm so glad you are reaching the place where things are a little easier and you can enjoy outings more. That is awesome. The playdates at new people's houses takes some getting used to. Corinne is goign to one today and I worry a little. Part of letting go!