Monday, October 8, 2007

litte feet






The pitter patter of little feet in rubber boots is what I have been hearing the past few days....this might make you smile if you remember Max and then Grace when they were little were both very taken with boots, cowboy and rubber boots as their main pair of shoes all year around, even in the hot hot weather. This provokes all kinds of comments from people when we go out in public. People seem to comment on how hot it would be or how cute it looks. I have to side with the cuteness of it all. I will forever remember budsy in his yellow boots, running around in his first pairs of underwear with a firehat on his little head to pretend to be Fireman Small, (a character from a book we have). I will also always remember Gracey in her pink cowboy boots with dresses, always a must to have boots on, she could barely toddle around but she wanted to be just like her big brother.
Now Colty is in on it, with little or no encouragement from us. He just really wants to wear around rubber boots all the time these days, and it just doesn't matter that they are pink and his big sissy's. Guess we are going to have to get him a pair all his own.
This last picture is of Gracey trying on Max's shoes today so that she could go out in the sun and talk to Murphy.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I love the first picture of Colton in his boots and big boy undies. The red hat completes the outfit perfectly - LOL. Too adorable!

malissa said...

That picture of Max is always how I think of him! So cute.