Tuesday, January 15, 2008

fashionista in the making




The other night, Lee went to bed early as he suspected he would be getting called in the middle of the night to go to work. Gracey insisted on tucking her Daddy in. After a bit I heard some noise and movement coming from my room.
As I went to check I was greeted by Gracey who had done her hair up in the manner. She was so proud of herself and so serious in telling us over and over that she had done this herself. Max and I were giggling for quite a while over it...she looked so funny with this hair scrunchy around her head. She had also found her way to some blush and was a bit sparkly on the cheeks too.
I went in to my bedroom to make sure there wasn't any makeup or bathroom stuff out that shouldn't be, and found this little make up set up on my vanity, this also made me smile.
Though, when I came through the door of my bedroom and saw poor Lee huddled and asleep under his pillow, I really laughed. Grace had turned on the closet light, the overhead light and fan, the nightstand light and both bathroom lights, and the TV...poor Lee.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Gracey looks so adorable!!! :o)

By the way, Katie now refers to Gracey as her sister. It's very sweet and a little sad. I know she is missing her best buddy.

Michelle said...

Poor Lee!

Perrin said...

Adorable! She is so funny.