



That is what this first picture of Colty is...he is laughing in ancticipation of tackling Lee. He is such a joy, even with the fits, and tantrums of the so called terrible twos. We are still having a ball, watching him grow and change so much and turn into our little man.
The next photo is of Colty and Max, yesterday morning getting ready to take Max to school. Colty had his backpack packed up to go to Roseville with us after we dropped Max at school. They looked very cute together, Max is beaming in this photo as he FINALLY got to have Daddy home in time to take him to school and show him where his new classroom is and have him meet the new teacher.
Speaking of which we received a call from his teacher...wow! I am impressed. She called each of her student's families, last night to give them all a status update on how each child did in the first week of school. It was so good to talk to her and hear that he is doing really well and that yes even with being a little anxious he is going to be just fine. As I hung the phone up with a smile on my face, I breathed a huge sigh of relief.
Lastly these photos of Gracey girl are just to show off her extra cool outfit today. I don't think the photos even do it justice. I came home from a run to the store and she was all dressed in this outfit. My super cute girl.
4 comments:
Wow! Colton sure grew over the summer! He is such a cutie!!!
I'm glad to hear Max is enjoying 1st grade!
Gracey (as always) looks adorable! :o)
Cute pics! I'm so glad that Max is adjusting. That was awesome of his teacher to call.
Cute pics, Coltie is Max's little twin brother...So cute. I'm glad to see Grace enjoying a glass of wine w/ her meal! :) You guys are such a cute fam, and your hair looks great, as always!
Post a Comment