Sunday, August 10, 2008

We are Home!





We made it there and back! We had an absolutely wonderful time, such a good time, that we have been recovering a little bit more each day. In fact every one is sleeping as I type. We are missing everyone and everything about Spokane, but are also glad to be home and with Lee. Here are just a few pictures of the trip...I will be back soon with more photos.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh - Molly is the spitting image of Meg!!!

Looks like a great trip!

Perrin said...

Welcome home. I'm so happy to hear that you had a great trip.

Brenda said...

Welcome home Amy! It sounds like you had a wonderful visit with your family!

malissa said...

Missed you! Glad you had a good time!

The Allsmans said...

I am glad you are home and that the first days of school went well. Missed reading your updates.