Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bouncin Buckaroo and fun in the leaves





Here is a photo of my Colty Buckaroo...self explanatory. I love his outfit and had to snap his photo when I saw him standing in the hall like this.

Grace is sporting piggy tails, and I love my girl in piggy tails so I had to show her off.

Colty, Lee and Grace were doing yard work today and so we tried to take a few photos...they all happened to be action shots because people were just too crazy, including Murphy, the geriatric dog acting as if she is still 6 months old.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Look at you all in SHORTS!!

I'm so jealous!

We'll have to chat again soon. It's been too long!

Michelle said...

Looks like a fun day with Dad. I can't believe you're in shorts either. Holy mackerel! We were bundled up in long pants and sweaters around here.

malissa said...

thats the first thing I thought of too, shorts!!! so cute!

Anonymous said...

I had fun getting caught up with you guys! I see you are no longer on Facebook, so I came here to say hi.
Say hi to Lee for me.
Linda :-)