


Not too much has been going on around our house these days, just all the normal everyday stuff.
I thought I would take a minute to write a little bit about what each of my little ones has been up to these days.
Gracey my girl has been thoroughly enjoying being a Five year old. She loves ICarly the TV show...she loves to sing along to songs on the radio and television and as I type is in the other room listening to a CD and singing along. In the past month we heard an oldie but a goodie on the radio...and she happened to memorize it and sing it for many days afterwards. This week she has implored me many times by beginning her sentence to me with Say? As in, "Say, do you know where my shoes are?" I think she sounds like a proper englishwoman...very cute.
Colty is busy getting ready to turn three! He is almost potty trained!!! Whoo Hoo!
He is so proud of himself. He is talking still in his own dialect with alot of new real words and sentences in their too! He is "Top Speed" about 99.9% of the time these days...but so darn cute. I have to admit, I love the age that he is at. He is funny, cute, affectionate and absolutely full of wonder at life in general.
Max is off and running with reading. He has a passion for reading!! I am still so shocked to be out and about with him and have him read signs and directions to me and his siblings...It is so hard for me to believe that he is actually doing it!! He is still my little buddy. He keeps me company, makes me laugh when it is hard to see the humor in life, not to mention all the jobs around the house he helps me out with when Lee is gone.
Recently I made a first venture out to the Movie Theater with all three kiddos...and guess what? We made it! We had a good time and all three kids were very well behaved. How strange but wonderful to have life start to take on a normal flow of things as all three of them get a little bit bigger and easier and yet remain so much fun.
The aerial photo is one that Max's school took in the beginning of October that he was so excited about...he is in the R, and there were about 900 people in the photo.
The other two are just one that were taken recently and I thought were cute...enjoy!
3 comments:
What a great update. Corinne just got in to iCarly too. I'm not sure how I feel about this tween type show but she sure likes it.
Thanks for the update! I can't believe how big they are getting!
that dog is soo cute.. so aer the boys with the dog, of course!!! Look at those big boy teeth on Max! cute....
Post a Comment