Sunday, November 30, 2008

Colty Turns Three








Colty no longer qualifies for babyhood...he is Three today! I sit and watch him today and realize just how far our little family has come since he was born and just how much we have all grown with the addition of him to our family. I could write a book on that alone but instead...I just have to say that our family loves Colty just because he is Colty.

He is soft, sweet and affectionate as much as he is spirited, full of life and funny. We love you Colton Daniel. Happy Birthday to my little guy.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday to Colty! You can't beat Geo Trax either.

Perrin said...

How can he be three? Wow!! What a little cutie. May his 3rd year be as sweet as can be.

Brenda said...

Wow! How can he be 3?? Katie turned 3 when we were living in California!!! Time really flies!

Happy Birthday Colty!