Sunday, January 25, 2009

fast friends




Well, Colty and Grace have officially become good friends! I have been watching this little friendship evolve over the past couple of months and at first thought that it had to be a fluke, but no they are thick as thieves and very cute together. For the longest time, Colty was the enemy in Grace's eyes and so it is so nice to see him accepted by her. I still smile when I see them together or conversing with each other.
This afternoon Grace built this tower and was quite proud of it. Shortly after I took the photo, she ran and got her baby chipmunk and baby deer and put them atop of the stack and then it was complete.
The photo of Grace holding the pink cake...well, she has woken each day with a new cake decorating idea lately. She usually comes to me and talks these ideas through...this was one of them.

2 comments:

Perrin said...

That's good news. Mine are that way occasionally but it doesn't usually last long. I love your pink cakes.

Michelle said...

She is just as cute as a button!