Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sun Soakers



Today is a beautiful sunny day. I am working hard to convince myself that it is winter. The woman behind the counter at the store today commented on how cold it was today...what?? It is 67 and blue skies. Love it.
Here are a couple snapshots of Max and Grace in the backyard, you can imagine from the story that the photos tell that I was giving quite a bit of guidance to them....Max was in the middle of playing warrior when I asked them to pose for these photos...so I was telling or more truthfully yelling at him to put the stick down as Grace was giggling at him and then she sticks her tongue out...but none the less I am still putting the photos on because they are still cute.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Sure... brag about your sunshine and warm weather! It is dark, overcast and raining here!!! Yeah... I'm a little jealous! :o)

Michelle said...

I love the new top photo! I think it's just perfect of all the kids. The new look is fantastic!