
So today, we went and had our long awaited speech assesment for Colty. We had to wait until he was formally three years old. Both Lee and I had thought that he could be possibly progressing a slower rate than what was normal...and so we took him to get an assesment.
The speech therapist told us quickly that he was perfectly normal for children his age. He is doing wonderfully. Yeah Colty! He was so very cute, I wanted to pick him up and kiss his round little toddler cheeks more than once when he was being asessed.
3 comments:
SOOO glad everything turned out just right. You might want to get that orange tongue checked out though.
Just kidding - great picture! And I love the new look on the blog.
Yeah Colty!
I didn't know you were worried. It's tough sometimes when the older siblings are advanced at things. I often think Dylan is behind on things but after spending lots of time in his class I can see that he really is just right for his age.
Post a Comment