

This saying Seems to be Colty's new mantra this week(he says it like he is Daffy Duck)...hmm I just don't have any idea where he learned this. This saying doesn't quite match up to "Holy Farts" something one of my cousins used to proclaim as we were playing when we were little. I have thought of this saying all week as I listen to Colty say Holy Crap...and I have smiled to myself each time, the little things we remember about each other...
The photo you see of Colty is of him dying eggs this week...we did a pre easter practice run and he was so excited about dying eggs!! He is so much fun!
Grace is just being Grace and doing what kiddos should NOT on furniture.
2 comments:
That is too funny. Gracie is so cute.
That Colty is very funny. And we have people at our house who stand on furniture too. It must be universal.
And I love your tickers on the sidebar.
Post a Comment