Max very proudly sporting his Daddy's football jersey for a school spirit day.
The kiddos all deeply into the books that we got from the scholastic book order...must say I am so happy to have book kids.
I have to say I like routine. With that said, our routine, our lives have been churned into almost turmoil this past few weeks. Losing Murphy, looking for the place we will move to in the next few weeks, preparing to move, celebrating Halloween, and just all the stuff of life has got us in constant motion...so I have a few random pictures to share to show a few things that we have been up to...but I hope to get a little more routine back soon and be able to share a less random post next time :)
2 comments:
I love the photo of Max showing off the back of the jersey. It looks like Grace might be in the middle of a dance move and Colty is just grinning from ear to ear. So cute!
Hey Amy! So sorry to hear about Murphy. It's so hard to lose our pets. The kids look great. I can't believe Grace is 7. Anyway...it's been nice to catch up with your blog. :-)
Post a Comment