Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Pups


In the last week, Lee, I and the kiddos all bid our dear old faithful friend Murphy girl farewell. She has been geriatric and showing signs of being uncomfortable for quite some time, which we had become used to, however last week it became unbearable for her to go on. We are all very sad and she is missed greatly by our family but Lee and I are both relieved that she is no longer in pain.
The biggest thing that we have all noticed is that there is an emptiness at our home without her here. She was with Lee and I when we first became a couple, she was with us when through all three of our babies coming into our lives, through moving here and there, through thick and thin she was by our sides. Life for every one of us has constant change, and she was one constant that never changed. She will be so missed.

No comments: