Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful









So, as many of you have guessed, we have completed our move to our new home. I feel like a grown up in the house we now reside in, it is in a few short words my dream home. So, as you can probably guess one of the things each and every one of my family members is thankful for is our home. Of course there are many other things in there too, but mostly it equates to being thankful for one another, our health and the great last year. I loved that Max said he was thankful for his buddy Jordan and drew a picture of him...now that is what I call a special buddy. I love that Grace was thankful for family, pets, home and rain...very sweet.

Our camera is missing in action...in a box probably with many other very important items...but for now I am unsure where...we are still very much in the process of unpacking our home bit by bit.

Here are a few pictures of our last few weeks..sorry about the quality they are all cell phone pictures but you get the idea. A few of our walk today, and one of our new real table and real chairs....you know if you have ever been to my house to dine, it has always been a kind of throw together afair as far as our actual chairs and dining table, so to be able to actually own a real table that fits my family is just...well Wow. A picture also of Colty boy in the uhaul and boy was he pleased to be in there with his Daddy.
In closing I guess I have to say that Lee and I are so fortunate or so blessed however you want to look at it, to have the family and friends we have in our lives that love us in the way that you do. You all know who you are :)
Be back in 5 days with 5 year old bday pics for Colton. My baby is turning 5, wow that went fast.

No comments: