Just had to share a couple of quick new photos. Colty trying out his swim goggles and Grace in a new dress that she HAD to have and of course with this cute new hair clip.
Hi Lizz The Bizz, I know the dress is cute beyond belief...she HAD to have it. And, I haven't figured out how to make them stop growing=) We need you to come back and help us with King DeeDeeDee in Kirby's epic yarn...get down here! Love, Amy
2 comments:
Dear amy, if you could please find that dress in my size it would be much appreciated. Also, make your kids stop growing up. thanks.Love Lizzio
Hi Lizz The Bizz,
I know the dress is cute beyond belief...she HAD to have it. And, I haven't figured out how to make them stop growing=)
We need you to come back and help us with King DeeDeeDee in Kirby's epic yarn...get down here!
Love,
Amy
Post a Comment