Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Coffee Explosion or Chimney Sweep
So, I recently recieved a very generous gift from my Dad...a very fancy schmancy coffee grinder...Which I loved. Then I ran out of good coffee and put cheap beans in it as I didn't want to run to the store in the middle of the week. Then I tried to grind coffee yesterday at 6 am and how I needed my coffee at that point...and well the darn thing was clogged because I had been a bad coffee grinder owner and used cheap beans...and clogged the darn thing up...my dear hubby came in to the kitchen in the middle of me grumbling and took over the unclogging of my beautiful new grinder. He looked so funny when he came back from cleaning it up...I laughed out loud and asked him if he had seen himself? The picture didn't even do it justice...trust me...it was funny.
Anyway, I really had to work hard for the coffee and yes it was really worth all that work. Do you think I have a problem with coffee? Yes I agree and It is that important to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment