Tuesday, March 18, 2008

butter boy and stargazing





So, Colty who happens to be the pickiest eater in the history of our household, decided to have a little butter with dinner the other night, or actually a little butter for dinner, not with dinner. I let him be though, because he seems to like to go on hunger strikes far to often, so I figured a little fat wouldn't be a bad thing in this case.

Last night the kids were enjoying the warm California evening and were playing up until it got dark in the backyard...they then ran inside and got pillows blankets and all the gear needed to stargaze.

Today we got into the spirit of easter and colored eggs...I will post our finished product tomorrow. Here are two happy guys enjoying themselves while dying eggs, you might notice that Max is sporting a serious snaggletooth up front, it is hanging by a thread, he looks so goofy with it hanging on in there at that funny angle.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like a fun couple of days! Max is still on an eating butter phase too. I don't think it ends. The pictures are terrific!

Brenda said...

Sounds like you are being kept busy! :o)