Tuesday, March 11, 2008

a little more fashion and Daisy





Here is Gracey's newest fashion look and a peek at our new kitty Daisy. She is so sweet. The picture doesn't show how cute she really is, she looks like she has short hair in this photo but she doesn't she has long hair and a big poof of a tail, that was hiding under the train table. Of course Midnight has taken up the art of being a bully.

In other news I finally got a new Microwave...ours was beyond repairable so the home warranty company replaced it...Yahoo!! Back to the world of convenience(it has been about 5 weeks without) I am so glad to have it that I almost snapped a photo, but decided it may bore everyone to tears.

Lastly, the photo of Colty and the car...the favorite toy of the week.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I once posted a picture of an empty juice carton when I was sick, so I would've totally understood the picture of the new microwave. Sorry to hear Midnight is back to his old tricks!

Brenda said...

It looks like Gracey has grown! Her legs are looking so long now.