



On Friday, we went to visit our friend Jamie who noticed that Colty spent his whole time at her house riding around on the Thomas engine she had at her house....she sent it home with us....she made his day, his week, his year!!!
That night, we went to bed and Max had bonked his knee pretty good while getting out the car earlier that day, and asked for some ibuprofen so that it would stop hurting. I gave him some and then we proceeded on to bed. He expressed how worried he was that he could swallow his extremely loose tooth, I tried to console him by telling him that the ibuprofen he had just taken had special tooth catching qualities and wouldn't let it go down his throat.
So, when he popped out of bed with a big space in his grin, I immediatley asked where is your tooth. Yes, we did find it, thank goodness or I would have been found out...he looks so cute with out his front tooth.
This week Gracey has been very funny (as always), she keeps identifying herself to me even if she is standing right in front of me. She will say "Mom, it's me Grace" as if she is a long way off and I can't quite make out she is...Here is a photo of her hiding from me under the table.
1 comment:
That is so funny about Grace! I laughed and laughed!
Post a Comment